I am a postdoctoral medical robotics engineer at ETH Zurich. I have over 5 years of experience in developing robotic systems for applications in minimally invasive surgery. My expertise is in software systems and models that enable intelligent control of surgical instruments.
- › Leading software development at the lab
- › Migrated to GitHub based continuous integration practices
- › Research on SLAM and mapping in fetal and gastroscopy surgery
- › Research on magnetically steered microcatheters for treating retinal diseases
- › Magnetic navigation system modeling using physics-based and general-purpose models including CNNs
- › Lead developer of Tesla, a software toolbox for robotic magnetic navigation
- › Supervised 11 bachelors and masters students
Wrote documentation and developed software for an open source C++ library developed at the ASL. Libpointmatcher is a library for performing iterative closest point (ICP) matching of point clouds and is used in such fields as robotics and geodesy.
PUBLICATIONS & PRESENTATIONS
Over 5 years of experience developing a ROS software distribution containing hundreds of packages written in Python and C++.
- Linux Administration
- charreyron.net ↗
- Josefstrasse 101, 8005 Zurich
- (+41) 077 488 54 97